Sandybell

Posted Wednesday, February 13, 2008 by MoonLunita
Hello! Sandybell





A shoujo anime only by Shiroh Jinbo aired in March of 1981 to February of 1982 with 47 episodes.

It is about a Scottish girl that was well known between her neighbors and friends by her playful-optimistic-adventurous spirit and she was always being accompanied by Oliver, her faithful dog. She only lives with her father because in a past ship accident when she was a baby, she was separated from her mother to save her life but her father nor Sandybell knew that she was saved as well founded in a beach with the loss of her memories. That is the reason that when she met the countess of Willington, she reminds her mom having a special and teneder feeling for her and because of that rich lady, she met her only love Marcos, countess' son. She passes for too many adventures deciding to become a journalist that made the encounter of her mother.

I thought it was a manga because when I was little, I knew about this story buying "comics" in my hometown that made think it was a remade of a manga but... nope! hehe, if you search on the net with the title, there is no information about any manga, only the anime that I watched when I was around 16 or 17 so, why do they made that "comic"?? I don't know hehe.

The way Sandybell is, is the reason that I would guess has touched some fans of this anime, my mom and my Andru used to and still use to tell me that she looks alike me in how she smiles, how she laughs, how she is and even how tall and skinny I was! lol (because I'm not that skinny anymore not fat either but not skinny) but well, I'm not blond but if I was, they say she would be me tee hee hee.


0 pieces of candy: