To Belong

Posted Friday, July 31, 2009 by MoonLunita
Good Evening, Good Morning hehe. ^_^

Just randomly thinking... it seems that sometimes people need to belong to something, like labeling a person on depending what kind of personality, ability or gift. It may not be like that but we know that society do that constantly.

Too many groups of people to belong to, to many people divided... I don't know but... what if someone does not belong to any of the billion kinds? is anybody able just to be unique? silly question, we all are! sometimes we can be like "the rest", it is the time when every single person has to interact as human being with the other but we all must know that we certainly have our own unique way to be that makes -us- what we are.

Sooo... I was thinking this because sometimes, I feel like I don't have any group to fit in or something like that if you catch the idea and starting to feel kind of bad because of that. I only belong to what I am, Lunita and that's all! ^O^ kekekeke.


It is not Halloween yet but this is part of my everyday =) hehe.

Until next time!

2 pieces of candy:

  1. Yurigirl07

    Of course you belong to "Mooners Group" :P


    I see you like... very mystical girl

  1. Rodrigo.

    I just feel the same too