Changing, again

Posted Saturday, February 11, 2012 by MoonLunita
Good Mornight =)

I thought my blog was having a good look with the purple all over it but yeah... it was too purple XP even if I love the color, it was too much purple and it was getting me dizzy.
I wanted to share something but I had to change the look before posting, it took me long time to do it and to re adjust the widgets and that stuff that got me more tired... My back is kind of aching, I can feel a headache on its way, I'm sneezing, my left arm is aching too and I don't know why, my tummy wants milk (my tummy or me?... I think it's the same). Feeling good, uhh? XDDD and because I'm so stubborn, even with my pains, I will practice piano before going to sleep buuut... before going to sleep, I want to wait for my oso to get to grandma's and send him the songs he wants from me.

I will post again tomorrow the what brought me to my blog hehe. By the way, I'm loving my new "template" is still simple but nice and cute. Oh... I changed the name as well hehehe.




A contar borreguitos y dormir! XP does that really work?? kkk.


0 pieces of candy: