Just a weird feeling

Posted Monday, February 23, 2009 by MoonLunita
Hello everyone ^^

Sometimes friends are a way to think... and feel.

I'm so concerned about every single friend I have and sometimes, some of them get more of my worry that makes me sad. Right now, one of them... just thinking about him makes me kind of cry, I would love he could be find and get his goals. Specially the goal of love, the primary reason he now sees as the fact to continuing living this life.

I feel good he loves us like we do (me and my Lunito). ~ We are willing to help you to get that special personal achievement. I don't want my eyes turn sad every time my mind reminds you or feel the anguish in my chest when I talk with her and suddenly you pop out for some reasons.

Your Maighdean will wait in the farraige for you, Ridire. Behold!~

Perhaps, this post could seems meaningless at first sight but it means a lot to me.

Have a nice day and I promise to be happier next post! hehe.

0 pieces of candy: