Concert Night

Posted Saturday, March 7, 2009 by MoonLunita
Hellooooo ^_____^

Sometimes we can be able to modify the time and be like a child.

The night of Tuesday, March 6 2009 Lunita went back at the age of 12... lol. I went to the JYP tour concert in La Mirada, California because the Wonder Girls were in the show as well. I felt something that since long time I didn't and that was so cool. I was so excited to see them, I got sits in first row and take lots of good pictures.

But the best was that I could see my favourite wonder girl ^o^ she was so close that she even was down off stage to interact with her fans... and one of them was me! I felt so little girl getting excited because she was there and I was able to give her a chocolate, grab her hand. I was so happy that I didn't think of giving a hug or say something to her hahaha. And one more awesome thing was that when I was taking a picture of her, it seems like she was looking at my camera in that precise moment, sooooo cool!



This is the pic I took, my pic! ^__________________________^

Sometimes I feel bad to be like a child most of the time... at my age, yes I do XD I'm not old but I'm not that young... but still, it's like my inner me has not grown yet and I like too many things or get excited as... yes, a kid.

But well, it doesn't matter as far as I feel good and... if in some way, someday, you... Ye Eun, read this: I love you so much! hehehe you're a very sweet girl and you are a great singer, amazing voice. God bless you always, never change that big gold heart of yours and keep up all of your wishes because they will come true for sure.

I saw the Wonder Girls! ^___^ ♪ nobody, nobody but chu! ♫~ fighting!







Annyeong! =D

2 pieces of candy:

  1. Anonymous

    It's ok tu feel the child inside, even if you feel it all the time haha XD, no.. not exactly but.. in someway like that. I hope you experience more events like seeing the wonder girls, it's comfortable to know that you are happy =D

  1. Ed (LiXuS)

    Meh.... Everyone has this kind of feelings for our heroes so don freak about it, is ok and besides it wouldnt be you otherwise.