La de la Lunera

Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2009 by MoonLunita
Good evening ^_^

Listening too much of Gotan Project this week, hehe.

Just thinking about getting back the Møon's Lounge but with a different "flavor". I love writing in this one so I wont leave it, that's why if I bring back the previous name, it would obviously get different content... like sharing mundane things, a sight of the world from a sit in a certain bar, like describing life in a bohemian way or just writing surrounded by luxury in a hotel room next to a glass of wine... got the idea? hehehe. Exhaling arts in blood letters to show the passion.

I will give details... later hehe, don't miss it, you will love it ^_~ kekeke.

What brings me here tonight is the feeling of being ashamed to do or to be just because people will judge. That's so wrong but so true... afraid to act, not wanting to get critics, don't knowing what to do because you don't want to err. What if I feel good doing some assure things? it might be silly, it might be stupid, it might be a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of everything... but I like it. And with this, I'm not saying I can do anything I want in anytime. Why do I have to explain the reason I will do something that might be not right just because they don't feel or see the way I do? every single person has its rarities in the way of being a human with a feeling and passionate heart, we must not misjudge at first glance, we should try to understand or at least, try to see as that one does.

Getting off the routine and following your kind heart doing something that maybe no one would but will make smile someone else, it is because of course you are different, you are more than special no matter what people or even family, can say... if you feel good because it would be a different good way of sharing and caring, go ahead hehe.

Strange entry, thanks for reading if you read it hoho =P and about the title... if you speak Spanish and watch the title's following video, you will get it ^_~ and don't miss the song, very nice sound:





You can use translators too, if not, just ask me and I'll explain hehe. Have a good day, have a good evening, have a good night~ wherever you are!

1 pieces of candy:

  1. Rodrigo.

    Muy buena idea. Ojalá y sea pronto que pongas ese tipo de temas que dices, por que los cuentas con aire de magia, eso es algo de las cosas que a ti te hacen especial ;) ah y sobre lo de ser como un es, yea... exactamente jaja

    Estoy escuchando la cancioncita, está muy niice, típicos gustos finos los tuyos jaja ;) me voy a quedar escuchandola pues. Saludos Aileenis!