XXV

Posted Saturday, May 2, 2009 by MoonLunita
Hello there everyone ^^

Beginning the month watching a dvd of my beautiful Corrs live in London while getting ready to work ^_^ made my day, I felt good and cheerful. But in the other hand, this second day of the month I've thinking about the numerical part of my life hehe... I just figured out that it is a moment when I can do many of flashbacks, gotten lots of experiences but that, still... there's a lot to find out. It is like being in the middle of what I've lived and what I will live trying to hope, to be happy and to realize all of my desires. If there is chance to live more, I will .

For now, I will let you enjoy this two songs that I dedicate to myself hehe:





Twenty-five years of my life and still stepping outside, with body and soul... hehe.

One more thing to mention, today is Sunmi's birthday, one of my Wonder Girls! hehe Happy Birthday to her!!! cake, cake and presents! hope you have a great time in this so special day and enjoy it, big-tight hugs! from me, Lunita hehe.

Until next timee. ^o^

0 pieces of candy: