Cute and Pretty

Posted Thursday, August 12, 2010 by MoonLunita
Good Morning! :O

My first post that's being written in the morning. Cloudy day, hoping it could stay like this since I feel better in cloudy days if I'm awake.

It's been so long, I tend to repeat bad habits like this one right here: abandoning my blog for a couple of months and then my sweet returning hehehe. I had vacations, I should be feeling relaxed... and I do but in some way, I found a roller caster on the way and I can feel the weird vibration riding all over my mind. In a gently way we will slow down that tricky and wild machine.

Speaking of habits, I also tend to stay the same in certain things. As you can see, my blog design hasn't changed since I opened this one and every time my sweet return happens, my desire to change it appears starting to look for new ones. I don't know why I don't like to design my own blog template, I've never tried either... maybe someday but in the meanwhile, I keep looking, and looking, and more looking having no good results for my picky self. Then I observe my blog, the same template, I smile and it still looks cute and pretty to my eyes with the decision of keeping it.

Simple, with two colors that have meaning in my life and some hearts ('cause love is always present) just like me hehehehe.

Get use to it, I could find another one later on but it must be worth it to replace, with the look of beating the current one.

Thanks to http://www.suckmylolly.com/ for this cute and pretty template. =)


Gummy greetings!!!



Never forget to smile or to take your sweet of the day! :D kekekeke.

1 pieces of candy:

  1. DK Marlon

    yes lunz, i like it too and want those gummy bears!