Happy Birthday Cha!

Posted Sunday, August 15, 2010 by MoonLunita
Good Mornight ^_^

I just want to make a special space for a special dedication to a special friend: Charlie.

You are somewhere, I could know the place, I might not... But wherever you are, I hope you can celebrate your day. Whatever that had happened before or will happen in the coming time, I just want to wish you a very happy birthday today. I want you to smile, to be happy because your existence is worth it, your presence is important for us who love you with all of our hearts. And when the right time for you to come back arrives, I'm always here waiting to squeeze you in a big hug and start living a life again, you know we are and will be here or there for you.

Life is something, right? =P




I miss you! Bonne Anniversaire Gangster 009 XD the English guy living in the French hills.


0 pieces of candy: