Earth Day

Posted Wednesday, April 22, 2009 by MoonLunita
Hello ^^

It doesn't seem that I like this kind of stuff but... I do, hehe. Actually, I've always liked it but I'm not active in groups, associations or activities, I just take action as the slang says hehe trying to save energy, buying organic stuff or kind of that, reusing and making people to eat healthy, sometimes haha.

But well... I've been thinking, why is that I do this? do I love our Earth planet? my fast answer would be "no" and now that's a contradiction huhu. What makes me take actions it is not the fact of rescueing the planet, it is simply because that's the way we must be and since some time ago, it became a need because our enviroment and atmosphere is getting the damage of not being educated with enough discipline to take care of simple actions since the beginning.

As I've said too many times before, life is simple and not acting the right way, it makes it complicated aaaand complicating the situation of the big-huge house we are living on. When I remember of all the good we have, beautiful flowers, a perfect sky, pretty stars, a wonderful moon, strong trees letting us to breath better, amazing discovers, the beauty in the music, the subtlety of the fine arts, and the people who you sure love and make everything even better... I would feel extremely bad and sad to lose that. And taking care of our blue world is a help to prevent some self destruction.

It is not a good look to waste or not be able to just trash garbage in a bin... do it but only because of you, because you will feel how great it is deep inside and specially, being a good example.




We are the world, be earthy! ^.^

1 pieces of candy:

  1. Rodrigo.

    Pues si, parece que no eres de esto, pero ya veo que si jaja. Y si, no es necesario ser tan acá... con todo esto. Simplemente sentirnos satisfechos por ser un buen ejemplo, justo como lo dices. Pues está por verse cuantas veces más abrá día de la tierra, porque al ritmo que van las cosas... tss..

    saludos! :D