Les Fleurs

Posted Thursday, April 9, 2009 by MoonLunita
Good Evening ^_^

Sometimes we forgot how wonderful is to feel good. That's why we have to try to feel good more often.

How can we feel good even if we are dying of pain from the inside? It is just so simple... as simple as life is. You just have to look around, there are plenty of beauty outside like the flowers ^__^ the reason I feel good tonight.

Everything started when I was looking to an online flower store website and it made me remind of my favourite one: the Osiana rose. I was chatting with my little sister Lauritish and I showed her images of the rose, then she changed her display picture to a purple rose... so beautiful that I had the idea to create an album in my facebook with pretty flowers. Looking for the pictures was interesting: there are many kind of flowers, all of them so beautiful... but there were some of them that got me straight to my heart and feel the magic. Few minutes later, I noticed that I felt good and cheerful, kind of happy and smiley (well, I always like to smile hehe but still) and then I figured out... seeing and admiring the beauty of too many colored flowers was so pleasant that made my soul so glad.

This is the referred Purple Rose:



As simple as this... we sure are able to find vitamin for the soul throug things we think we already know but sometimes, what it is, is that we ignore the precious value in every single thing. We need to enjoy more, to live more... and music helps a lot to that hehe.

Word of the night: flowers! ^o^ hehe, 'til next time!

2 pieces of candy:

  1. Marina

    Lunita!

    Well, you know I am not very good at... this? haha english is definitely not my fort, anyways, I love that purple rose, it is my favorite color, it looks so... me? haha

    Y ya me cansé de el inglés después se me olvida de donde vengo! =P Jaja, bueno Lunita hermosa, gracias por mencionarme bella y por poner la fotito de la hermosa rosa púrpura *-*

  1. Rodrigo.

    Claro que si, tiene sentido todo lo que dices. A mi también me gustan muchos las flores, en especial las rosas rojas... pero esa púrpura no está mal =)

    Desde hace un tiempesito me gusta apreciar también ciertas cosas como esa, o la naturaleza en si. Es muy agradable y creo que limpia el alma en gran parte.


    Nos vemos en la proxima entrada que pongas de este interesante y genuino blog. Saludos! =D