The Chronicles

Posted Tuesday, November 10, 2009 by MoonLunita
It's me again =)

I started this blog to express whatever I feel like to but, as you can see, there are not too much about those expressions hehe but today, while I was working, I was thinking about what I would love to write and I never do so, I decided that I should fill this blog with all of them, not just let them be lost through my mind. It doesn't matter how many people read this space, I just like to see what I wrote when time had passed hehe, as I said before in my Twitter, it helps me to noticed what I've doing or in this case, what I've been thinking or feeling.

At the beginning, the "chronicles" part of the name of this blog was because of my favourite manga "Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE" but I guess today was a day to reflect about my blog hehe, plus the current feeling it's being invading my heart, I figured out that all what I post in here, coukd match the title and every of them are chronicles, my chronicles, love chronicles, life chronicles, abstract chronicles. And Lunita's Chronicles are going to be in English or Spanish.



Me, Aileen, Moon, Lunita, Luna, Moonita, Moonie, Tsuki, Yo hehe, love to be so crazy, so childish, so happy, so funny, so smily, so protective and I love to love hehe.

If you're reading this, thank you! hope you read the rest of what I'm thinking to write hehe.


1 pieces of candy:

  1. Rodrigo

    jaja... sentí mucha emoción al leer las dos entradas que pusiste ayer. 2x1... no me había tocado que lo hicieras =P pero bueno, me parece genial que hayas llegado con más ánimos de seguirle a tu blog, ya sabes que al menos yo si lo leo, mis ojos lo ven todo! (no te asusteees jaja). Ojalá sigan esos ánimos ;) y que sigas actualizandolo, sobre todo con la forma tan amena que tienes de escribir, ya sea en inglés o español =). Bueno, ya... que casi me aviento una entrada en tu blog con tanto comment efusivo jaja x)

    Hey, por cierto... WOOOOW el bannersito que te aventaste. Está... está... bueno, es de lo mejor que mis ojos hayan experimentado ver desde hace semanas. Me gustó mucho!


    :D