Inside My Head

Posted Sunday, May 12, 2013 by MoonLunita

Good Mornight!

Happy Mother's day from this side of the world :) I already celebrated it on Friday 'cause it was the actual mother's day for me since a paper said I was born in Mexico lol.

Anyways... I fell in love with a song by a music band that I know since many years ago but never heard this one until now. It was one of those mornights when listening to the radio (to be more specific, Pandora) and it suddenly played this certain song that describes how I feel... I couldn't use better words to explain how my heart feels, it's so perfect for my Cherry Rose situation. A fantasy that is becoming an insane reality; dancing and jumping on clouds, sliding on rainbows, laughing at the simplest when "I can only breath your name".

One hundred and thirty two days and I feel the same. And guess what? Yes, I'm not looking for a solution, I'm not willing to get rid of it, I don't want to stop my craziness, I don't want to find the outflow of my insanity, I don't want to find a cure. I don't care, I don't mind anything: you are in my world, you are in my life, you are my heart, you are in my everything... Did I mention my folly mode? Ha... just look at me, I'm an entire madness caused by a Rose.



You are very welcome to listen to that song at the Moon's Lounge :) which is still on repeat mode on my player.

What am I going to do? I don't know and I don't even want to know, I don't even know why I'm asking this silly question. Yo sólo sé que te quiero para mí.

♥ Sakura-saaaaan!!! ^_________^


0 pieces of candy: