Nella Fantasia

Posted Monday, March 30, 2009 by MoonLunita
Good Evening...

In my fantasy, is where all the good happens... I can see the real world from its illusions while my hopes, dreams and desires are holding there to came out someday.

In my fantasy, I'm always an important person juts because I have feelings, giving out smiles to comfort or just because... because I care.

In my fantasy, I have no emptiness and I'm not ashamed to express feelings like a child and be so happy just because of that.

In my fantasy, I don't have to be mean because job requires it... I don't fall in regret because I feel so bad that I yell at someone or I treated people in a wrong way... there is no need to in here.

In my fantasy, a lot of people can see the heart as I do... but it is good that for some reason, taking a look at the real world's window, I've found some people holding that same kindness in their hearts. Specially one, that I hope to meet soon.

In my fantasy, I'm working hard so I can share it with tons of people in order to just not call it fantasy but a fantasy based on reality.

Take care and see you soon. =)

1 pieces of candy:

  1. Rodrigo.

    Ojalá algún día, no muy lejano, esa fantasía de la que hablas tan armoniosa, llegue a formar parte de la realidad, y no estar basada en ella... ojalá todos tus deseos se alinien y salgan siempre lo mejor posible. Poco a poco veo como vas creciendo y aunque no lo paresca, tienes tantos logros ya... quizás estás pasando por una larga crisis a un ritmo constante pero descuida... haré que mis buenos deseos y plegarias siempre te ayuden en tu camino y claro que si... llegues a vivir en verdad tu fantasía =)