TRC: tube scene II

Posted Tuesday, March 24, 2009 by MoonLunita
Hi everyone!


I'm excited!!!

As you could see, I love to read manga... and right now, one of my favourites made that excitement. Why? you may ask. Because one year ago, I was so intrigue with a certain thing about that story, let us do a flashback clicking in HeRe <-- now... finally... I know why! me and all fans of this manga had to wait for one year and one month for the chapter 216 to know.



This is from the anime

I'm so fascinated >_< things like this make me feel so child hehe... when am I going to act like an adult? lol it doesn't seem to happen soon but well, it's ok. This manga is so cool and caught my interest since the begining, made by CLAMP, obviously it will capture my heart as only they could did.

A moment to remind in my "Memories Book" of life hoho.

See you while waiting for next chapter to understand better that tube part! =P


Gif image taken from camille_anime_18's gallery.




1 pieces of candy:

  1. SusSie

    jajaja cuándo vas a actuar como adulta?! NO LO HAGAS...nunca...Esa es la magia que te caracteriza...y eso q para mí eres bastante madura!!