Ferris Wheel

Posted Monday, February 11, 2013 by MoonLunita

 Good Evening! :P

Need to take the chance to write right now because the mornight is going to be a busy one. I'll need a huge mug of chocolate milk, nice music and get some tiny distractions once in a while hehe.

These pasts days have been different, certain random decisions I made is driving me crazy but suddenly, the words I once heard from a rose came to my mind just now: "If you like it then say yes; if it doesn't work as you expected and at the end you didn't like it, you can always say no." It kind of makes sense, that's a weird philosophy but in a way it can work, we need to live life, sometimes we need to try just to find out the real path we want to follow.

To plan... Even if most of the time that helps to find a short cut for projects, I do not believe in them anymore; Of course I still "use" plans but I try to avoid them and as I've read many times, I try to live the present in an intense way, to enjoy and to stop worrying (ha, I really, really try!) and then again, there are sights of opportunities: a weight balance appears reminding me that I still have a strong side of my life that determines me and that I most not forget even if I continue repeating the same mistake very often, that it must be, it's like an alarm sounding to warn me that any kind of decisions that could go in the right direction only because I feel it so, might affect the reason my life has a meaning.  And sharing all this with my Zossa and the Oso, made me realize that perhaps this impulse to go see and try, was in order to make me think better what my path is and I really want to do.


A lot of things still going on my head increasing the speed of my ferris wheel... I've always hated decisions but I know that when there is a passion in between, there is no way to be afraid.

^_^

0 pieces of candy: