Go On

Posted Saturday, March 9, 2013 by MoonLunita


 Good evening ^_^

 It's been kind of a while hehe, I've been sick, that's one the parts of  still being a human that I hate lol but thank God I'm back to my journey of not being one haha. Being sick is obviously annoying and bad, can't concentrate, can't have straight thoughts, can't have a cool mind, everything, everything is about feeling uncomfortable and irritated.

Wanted to say a lot while I was sick but I was so out of energy that I couldn't even write; over worked, got to get done with some stuff, get some other in order plus trying to slow down my roller coaster of thoughts. I haven't forgotten what I was going to write but I'm not in the mood to bring it back anymore. A subject that shouldn't let it get into my life because I'm on the process of learning to move on and focus on what's really important.

Anyway... I'm kind of getting out of my mornights' good routines but not leaving Aledy's job ;) never again. But I still have some days that I can enjoy my vocation at that time. I'm cooking dinner :D lol willing to get done for sure tonight, hopefully, with the violinist and the writer plus to move forward to the next mind adventure.

Some nights ago, I saw a good friend and told me that my problem is that I think too much, I over think stuff and yeah... that is my problem indeed. I'm trying to follow his kind of advice and better enjoy and let go the stuff that at the end, is not necessary at all. Thank you :) hehe.

Aaaaaand... the rose is still there, still delighted by the cherry rose ambrosia.



By the way, the only good thing about those days I was sick, is that I watched my favourite anime, Last Exile, for the 283628946298642 time ^____^ aaaah I so love it! hehehe it was part of my medication!

While watching Regular Show, I saw this slang that I liked on a "Laughing Cow" commercial:

Have you laughed today? :D kkkk.

Gotta eat dinner and to continue living D: hehe.


1 pieces of candy:

  1. No matter who

    You‘re following your good friend‘s advice, but you never listen to your lover‘s advices.