Happy Birthday, Jaredcito ^-^

Posted Wednesday, January 23, 2013 by MoonLunita


Good Mornight!

 Today I'm celebrating a special day: My sweet and dear nephew's birthday!

 Can't really describe very well what this boy means to me because he's my everything, I adore this little man since the day he was born and that's why this day is extremely important to me. He's not a big expressive person but he has his own way to show me that he loves me and that makes me love him even more every day. I don't have kids of my own and to be honest, I don't see myself having any but if life changes in a certain way and gives me one, let's see but what I feel for these two love of my lives (him and my niece) I think it's very close to what their mother or any mother can feel.

Thank God I've been able to be close to him since the day that marked his existence for the first time, I've seen him growing up and all the moments I spend with him are the most precious of my life; many of his acts have marked my life in a huge way, his very special way to care and some of the issues that he got from me makes me feel amusingly proud kkk.



I love you so much, my sweet little man, you're growing and growing as the love I have for you. Never forget  that I'm going to be always here and there for you, hope we have a special blast today celebrating your day doing what you most like hehehe.

Te adorooooo, mi Chingadiitooooo!!!!! ♥



0 pieces of candy: