The Parentheses

Posted Wednesday, January 30, 2013 by MoonLunita

 Good Mornight :)

Should be sleeping but my soul needs to write, I'm in a constant fight with these new year's changes. I'm learning a lot, many of the circumstances have sense now and I need to get through my own battle, as I read somewhere around the internet... something like that.

I've thought and thought, I've reflected and I noticed that there is a part of my life, for now, that doesn't fit with the flow of what I want, it's like I need to put it aside from my mind, my spirit and my feelings, something I don't even want to remember that exists even when long ago,  there were the best memories that I built before but that's exactly what it is now: a bunch of sweet and immemorial moments. Everything happens for reason, they say, and perhaps it is time to really focus on my very own moments and really to go on.

What a convenient tool is the parentheses here, I'm going to use it while need it and to continue with the process of to forget and to really keep my everything on what my soul needs to move on, on what my spirit was really meant to go and to look for in this space or life I'm currently in. My magical parentheses that will have the power to subtract those necessary but unnecessary hours of certain days of my life, it won't be that easy but it's possible, it's a must, to increase my will, to increase my strength to get there.


Outside is where the magic is, there is the world where the dreams and the fantasies are building your reality, the truth of what you really are and that is anxious to shine even more.